The Digital School Setup:
DMC, settling all the digital classroom problems with a single platform.
For LG Academy, the pandemic caused various constraints in educational activities and the fraught exchange of information. In search of a satisfying solution, the authorities approached DMC for an all-encompassing solution. With our efforts, today, they’re increasing their productivity, and have our consistent support.
Living with the pandemic, LG Academy apprehended the need for conducting a hurdle-free flow of various educating activities for students through digital mediums, without switching platforms for multiple needs.
The primary concerns to counter challenges were:
- An inescapable need to conduct classes digitally.
- A consistent exchange of knowledge and resources.
- A threat of potential miscommunication and fraught interaction.
- An anxiousness building in the minds of the authorities over losing track of students’ growth.
- A smooth administrational operation.
The search for a one-stop solution to share educational material, assign projects, track records, and delegate authorities ended with their conviction in our services.
We at DMC hold our faith in identifying different paths to get to the root cause of each problem before suggesting a service.
When LG Academy met G-Suite Education:
With our approach to fulfilling the demand, we suggested G Suite Education for its efficiency in managing various departments and segments.
- Announcement Bulletin: A platform given to send out all important notices and announcements.
- Assignment and Task Tracker: Collection and data entry of all tasks and assignments provided by the institute to the students.
- Bridging the Gap: Establishing a clear path for the smooth exchange of information.
- Scheduling Meetings: Providing a space to set up meetings, not just between the parents and teachers but also, between teachers and students, and also between the teachers and the rest of the staff members.
- Attendance and Submission Trackers: Trackers for keeping record of student-teacher attendances and for assignment submission trackers to have a clean record.
The Beginning- Getting to know G Suite Education:
To introduce LG Academy with G Suite, we conceived a plan that was easy to comprehend by the users, aka the teachers and students, and served the purpose of concern of the authorities. To begin with, we initiated a one-to-one orientation with the teachers, held an exclusive on-ground live-session for the introduction of the application, its usage, various features and add-ons, and a demo session.
The process forward- Getting used to G Suite Education:
Initially, we introduced the school to the 14-day free trial version of free GSuite Ad hoc and created white label accounts for teachers and observed the working and flexibility the teachers could feel while working.
Later, with the conversion of free G-Suite Ad Hoc to G Suite Educational Ad Hoc, we uphelp data privacy by registering white label students’ accounts for the smooth functioning of setup as an organization, and to avoid fraudulency.
Benefiting 750+ students with the help of 20+ teachers and administrational observation, we are delighted with their satisfaction from the service. With our 7-10 days of consistent support in troubleshooting the problems, we’ve also trained on-site support for future needs and provided them with a self-help manual.
For a hurdle-free classroom interaction, DMC has settled up the entire needs under an umbrella suitable for the students, teachers, and administration, with an automated machine backup for trouble-free tracking, increasing the productivity of the three pillars, thus saving their time and effort.